We are currently seeking a talented individual with good IT skills and attention to detail to join their team as an Estimator. If this sounds like you then submit your application today.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience in the construction sector, you will be provided with all the support and training you need to succeed in your role.
Your Key Responsibilities as an Estimator
- Preparing and submit tenders in line with the clients’ specification as well as applying the companies USP’s / innovation to enhance the tender submission.
- Attending site tender meetings and undertaking site surveys.
- Processing incoming and outgoing tenders, reviewing information received, and ensuring all internal forms are completed and processed to a consistently high standard.
- Preparing high-quality lighting, power, and mechanical drawings.
- Valuing engineering projects to maximise margins.
- Supporting the sales and estimating team with technical data.
This role is working directly with the Sales and Estimating team, contracts managers, and senior management.
We welcome applications from candidates with any of the following skills or attributes: estimating, electrical, design, costing, Engineer, Estimator, Electrical Estimator, Cost Engineer, Electrician, trainee, assistant, junior, and construction.
We offer 25 days holiday plus the eight public holidays.
- Good communicator – both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills, with a good eye for detail
- Competent in numeracy and technical subjects
- Willing to learn and proactive to assume challenges
- Electrical / electronic design experience
- Strong communication skills
- High level of computer literacy