Are you an experienced Electrician or Electrician’s Mate / Improver on the lookout for a new opportunity with a renowned construction services provider?
How would you like to work for one of the UK’s market-leading integrated support services for the construction industries?
We have vacancies for experienced Electrician’s Mates / Improvers working from our Glasgow depot on sites in Glasgow and across Scotland.
This is a full-time and permanent role. We offer 21 days holiday per annum plus the recognised eight public holidays. We provide all required Health & Safety training.
The successful candidate will be part of our onsite teams assisting qualified Electricians installing temporary cabling, lighting, and transformers on various sites throughout the region.
This role would suit candidates with experience as an Electrician’s Mate, Electrician, Approved Electrician, or Electrical Technician, in electrical maintenance, construction, or temporary electrics.
- Overtime and performance bonuses are available
- Full Health and Safety training
- 21 days holiday per annum plus the recognised eight public holidays
- Hold a current driving licence
- Hold a current and in date SJIB card
- The successful applicants need to be good communicators, diligent, and self-motivated.
- Experience in temporary electrics will be an advantage however not essential for the correct hard-working individuals.
- To have the ability to work under your own initiative and to make decisions based on the information to hand.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
We are a nationwide company providing electrical and mechanical services to the construction industry.