Are you a qualified or approved Electrician on the lookout for a new opportunity with a renowned construction services provider?
How would you like to work for one of the UK’s market-leading integrated support services for the construction industries?
We have vacancies for Electricians and Approved Electricians working from our Glasgow depot on sites across Scotland.
This is a full-time and permanent role. We offer 21 days holiday per annum plus the recognised nine public holidays. We provide all required health & safety training and plant including Multifunction tester and drill.
Overtime available and performance-based bonus.
The successful candidate will be part of our onsite teams installing and maintaining all temporary electrical services on sites throughout the region.
We welcome applications from candidates with experience as an Electrician, Approved Electrician from any electrical background with an up-to-date, current ECS card.
- Performance-based bonus
- Overtime available
- Health and safety training
- Company van provided
- 21 days holiday plus 9 public holidays
- Hold a current driving licence.
- Hold a current and in date ECS card.
- 18th edition
- The successful applicants need to be good communicators, diligent, and self-motivated.
- Experience in temporary electrics will be an advantage, however not essential for the correct hard-working individuals.
- To have the ability to work under your own initiative and to make decisions based on the information to hand.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.