Are you an experienced or Approved Electrician on the lookout for a new opportunity with a renowned construction services provider?
How would you like to work for one of the UK’s market-leading integrated support services for the construction industries?
We have vacancies for experienced Electricians and Approved Electricians working from our Wolverhampton depot on sites in the West Midlands and the surrounding areas.
Salary is £35000-£36500 per annum depending on experience, plus overtime and performance-based bonus.
This is a full-time and permanent role.
The successful candidate for this role will be part of our onsite teams installing temporary cabling, lighting, and transformers on various sites throughout the region.
We would welcome applications for this Electrician role with the following skills: Electrician, Approved Electrician, Electrical Technician, electrical maintenance, construction, ECS, temporary electrics, Electrical Mate, IPAF, PASMA.
- Overtime and performance bonuses are available.
- A company vehicle will also be provided.
- We offer 21 days holiday per annum plus the recognised 8 public holidays.
- We provide all required H&S training.
- Hold a current driving licence.
- Hold a current and in date ECS card.
- 18th edition.
- The successful applicants need to be good communicators, diligent, and self-motivated.
- Experience in temporary electrics will be an advantage however not essential for the correct hard-working individuals.
- To have the ability to work under your own initiative and to make decisions based on the information to hand.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
We are a nationwide company providing electrical and mechanical services to the construction industry.