Are you an experienced Electrician or looking to kick-start your career as an Approved Electrician?
How would you like to work for the UK’s market-leading integrated support service for the construction industry?
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced and enthusiastic Electrician, or Approved Electrician working from our Thurrock depot on sites across London and the surrounding areas.
This is a full-time and permanent role. We offer 21 days holiday per annum plus the recognised 8 public holidays. We provide all required health and safety training.
The successful candidate will be part of our onsite teams installing cabling, lighting, transformers, and plumbing on various sites throughout the region.
Overtime is available and performance-based bonuses.
If you have experience as an Electrician, Approved Electrician, or Electrical Technician, in electrical maintenance, construction, SSSTS and have an ECS card, we want to hear from you. Apply today and we’ll be in touch with the next steps.
- Overtime and performance bonuses
- Full health and safety training
- 21 days holiday per annum plus the recognised 8 public holidays
- Hold a current driving licence
- Hold a current and in-date ECS card
- 18th edition
- Successful applicants need to be good communicators, diligent, and self-motivated
- Experience in temporary electrics will be an advantage, however not essential for the correct hard-working individuals.
- To have the ability to work using your initiative and to make decisions based on the information on hand.