Are you a qualified or approved Electrician on the lookout for a new opportunity with a renowned construction services provider?
How would you like to work for one of the UK’s market-leading integrated support services for the construction industries?
We have vacancies for Electricians and Approved Electricians working from our Manchester depot on sites across Manchester and the Northwest.
Weekly paid at a rate of £17.09 to £19.23 per hour depending on experience, plus overtime and a performance-based bonus.
This is a full-time and permanent role. We offer 21 days holiday per annum plus the recognised 8 public holidays. We provide all required Health and Safety training.
The successful candidate will be part of our onsite teams installing and maintaining all temporary electrical services on sites throughout the region.
We welcome applications for this Electrician role from candidates with any of the following skills or attributes: Electrician, Approved Electrician, Electrical Technician, electrical maintenance, construction, ECS, temporary electrics, Electrical Mate, IPAF, and PASMA.
- Overtime and performance bonuses are available
- A company vehicle will be provided
- 21 days holiday per annum plus the recognised 8 public holidays
- Hold a current driving licence
- Hold a current and in-date ECS card
- 18th edition
- The successful applicants need to be good communicators, diligent, and self-motivated
- Experience in temporary electrics will be an advantage however not essential for the correct hard-working individuals.
- To have the ability to work under your own initiative and to make decisions based on the information to hand.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer